The clauses are:
What information do we collect from you?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- The personal information that we have collected we will use it to fulfil the objective for which the information was collected unless we have the consent of the client or law.
- We will save the personal information until is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we have collected it.
- The information will be collected by lawful and fair means, and of course with the consent and awareness of the individual.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
In any case you no longer want to receive any form of communication from us, you can unsubscribe or opt-out from the system through any of these easy ways:
- You may opt-out from receiving our emails by following the instructions on any commercial email you receive from us. Usually found at the bottom part of emails you receive from us.
- Tell us through email: support (@) unifiedmindfulness(dot) com. Simply put “Attn:Unsubscribe” on the subject line of the email to opt out.
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. One of the methods we use is the SSL or Secure Sockets Layer to make sure your personal and credit card information is safe online.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, rent, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Affiliated sites, linked sites, and advertisements unifiedmindfulness.com expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a unifiedmindfulness.com page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://unifiedmindfulness.com/terms-and-conditions/
unifiedmindfulness.com does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 18 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe unifiedmindfulness.com has any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us at the address listed below.
We can be reached by contacting: http://unifiedmindfulness.com/contact-us/
Email: support (@) unifiedmindfulness (dot) com
1610 Wilcox Ave
Los Angeles, California 90028
Changes to this Policy
unifiedmindfulness.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
THIS POLICY AND THE USE OF THIS SITE ARE GOVERNED BY FLORIDA LAW. IF A
DISPUTE ARISES UNDER THIS POLICY WE AGREE TO FIRST TRY TO RESOLVE IT
WITH THE HELP OF A MUTUALLY AGREED-UPON MEDIATOR IN THE FOLLOWING
LOCATION: LOS ANGELES COUNTY. ANY COSTS AND FEES OTHER THAN ATTORNEY
FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE MEDIATION WILL BE SHARED EQUALLY BY EACH OF US.
IF IT PROVES IMPOSSIBLE TO ARRIVE AT A MUTUALLY SATISFACTORY SOLUTION
THROUGH MEDIATION, WE AGREE TO SUBMIT THE DISPUTE TO BINDING ARBITRATION
AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION: LOS ANGELES COUNTY, UNDER THE RULES OF THE
AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. JUDGMENT UPON THE AWARD RENDERED BY
THE ARBITRATION MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT WITH JURISDICTION TO DO SO.
unifiedmindfulness.com IS CONTROLLED, OPERATED AND ADMINISTERED ENTIRELY
WITHIN FLORIDA. THIS STATEMENT AND THE POLICIES OUTLINED HEREIN ARE NOT
INTENDED TO AND DO NOT CREATE ANY CONTRACTUAL OR OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS IN
OR ON BEHALF OF ANY PARTY.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Terms When you visit unifiedmindfulness.com you accept the terms and conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, all applicable laws and regulations. You cannot access and use this site till you do not agree with this terms and conditions. All the information provided on this page is protected by copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License a. You can only download one copy of the information or software on unifiedmindfulness.com. The download should be for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is not a transfer of title, however it is the grant of the license. If you have this license you may not: i. Modify or copy the materials; ii. Use the materials for any commercial or any non-commercial use; iii. Try to decompile or reverse engineer any software that appears on Software’s web site; iv. Remove from the materials any copyright or other proprietary notations; or v. Transfer the materials to another person or server. b. If you do not follow any of this rules the license will terminate automatically at any time by Software. Once the license is terminated you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer a. The materials that you see on unifiedmindfulness.com are provided as you see them. Software does not offers any type of warranties, expressed or implied, and denies all the guarantees, including, without limitation, the guarantees or implicit conditions of commercialization, suitability for a particular intention or not violation of intellectual property or any other violation of the rights. In addition, the software neither guarantees nor does any representation regarding the accuracy and the results of the use of the materials on any website relating to these materials.
In no circumstance will the Software or its suppliers be held responsible for any type of damages. Damages such as loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption or any other kind, there is no limitations of the damage caused. Damages can be raised out of the use or the lack of ability to use the materials on Software’s Internet site. The possibility of any kind of damage can be notified orally or in writing to the Software or the Software’s authorized representative without causing any kind of responsibility of the damage to the Software or its suppliers. Some jurisdictions don’t permit limitations on implied warranties or limitations of responsibility for damages caused consequentially or incidentally and these limitations could not be applied to you.
- Revisions and Errata There could be any technical, typographical, or photographic error on the materials that appear on unifiedmindfulness.com. Software can make changes to the materials that appear on the website without any notice. Software does not make any commitment to update the materials; and also it does not warrant that the materials on the website will be accurate, complete or current.
- Links All the linked sites that appear on unifiedmindfulness.com are used on user´s choice, Software has not reviewed these websites, and it is not responsible for the content of any of the linked sites. Software does not endorse any of the links that appear on the website.
- Governing Law All the claims related to the web site of Software will be ruled by the laws of USA. General terms and conditions that apply to the use of unifiedmindfulness.com.
Support (@) unifiedmindfulness (dot) com
1610 Wilcox Ave
Los Angeles, California 90028